Kent City, Michigan

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS TECH BOOK, SORRY ABOUT YOUR LUCK THANK YOU FOR YOUR MONEY. IN TWO YEARS I NEVER HAD A CLAIM. HAD A LITTLE OIL LEAK TOOK THE CAR TO A FACTORY DEALER THINKING I WAS COVERED. NOPE ALL KINDS OF STICK IT TO YOU LOOP HOLES FROM THE FINE PRINT. ASKED TO SPEAK WITH A MANAGER. LET ME TAKE YOUR NAME AND NUMBER I WILL HAVE THEM CALL YOU BACK. I HOPE THIS SAVES SOMEONE ELSE FROM MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE.

JAMES EDDY

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with GWC Warranty. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about GWC Warranty.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare GWC Warranty to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with GWC Warranty?

Comments

You have get u an attorney and sue them. Also get in contact with your state attorney general.