5.0

I dealt with some un named reps.3 to be exact and they were some of the nicest kindest people I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with and talking to on a near daily occurrence.

These 3 unnamed people had such a impact on my life that I will never forget them. That being I have they're cell phone numbers and they have become my friends.

They make doing business so easy and without all the drama and uncertainty that may of us deal with on a daily basis.If you happen to work in th auto industry in regards to finance and get to deal with these 3 individuals they will be very fortunate people.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of gwc warranty customer care from GWC Warranty. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants GWC Warranty to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by GWC Warranty for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with GWC Warranty?

Comments

Obviously you are an employee of this horrible company!