Took in our Lexus RX400h for a new radiator.Dealer called back and said that they were the worst warrantie company they had ever worked with.

Lexus labor rate was $123 GWC only pays $65 for a labor rate but raised to $75 as a favor I was told. Called 6 different shops the lowest rate i found was $103. The only option i was given was a transmission shop they have a contract with. Or have our car towed over 50 miles away to another shop but they only cover 10 miles of a tow.

Talked to a supervisor Joe Patrick said nothing he could do, asked to speak with his supervisor he said no and if I asked again he would end the call.

I asked for his supervisor again he hung up on me.

Had an Experience with GWC Warranty?

Comments

Cranston, Rhode Island, United States #845905

Aftern purchasing an aftermarket warranty with this company and attempting to use it, they have informed me that they are going to replace it with a used part.My torque convertor needs to be replaced on my vehicle.

Instead of authorizing this change, they have made me jump through hoops only to want to replace my transmission with one with 10,000 less miles than my current car has. I don't want to buy someone else's headache. My transmission is in excellent shape and does not need to be touched. The problem is with the torque convertor.

This is a common issue with this car and when researched, you will find many, many folks with the same issue.

I have called several times to address this issue and each time I am spoken to in an inferior manner.

I have finally given up and am having my husband deal with them.Their reasoning makes no sense and they company needs serious training on customer service.