Called in to cancel a policy that I was talked into purchasing with my used car.Service rep was beyond rude, had an attitude from moment he answered the phone.

I corrected him on information he was reading back to me, and then he snapped at me. I told him I did not appreciate his attitude or overall rudeness and wanted to speak with a supervisor. Snapped at me again before placing me on hold for 3 minutes to talk to another person, which was actually a voicemail. Called a 2nd time and was told that I was calling the wrong department and needed to call customer service.

Called a 3rd time and phone rang and rang for over 5 minutes before I hung up. Called a 4th time and phone rang for 3 minutes before someone answered. Gave the rep all my info just to be told that they did not set me up with an account and that I needed to contact the car dealer since I signed up for it there.

This company is a joke.Waste of money for beyond crappy customer service and wait times that are unacceptable.

Review about: Gwc Warranty Warranty.

Had an Experience with GWC Warranty?

Comments

Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more BEWARE THE GWC WARRANTY COMPANY/MOTOR TREND MAGAZINE SCAM! GWC Warranty "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..." Read more Molina Healthcare - Need medication Molina Healthcare "I try to get me seizure medication covers and i am told no. some employees from molina called me saying fighting to try and get my medication covered because i..." Read more Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more