I have a Silverado and the rear end clunks when stepping on accelerator.So I brought it to my mechanic.

He said it can be fixed and other stuff is going wrong, 4x4 switch, transmission stuff, anyway the guy (inspector) comes and looks at it says take it apart and I'll be back to inspect it again. A different guy comes and says my mechanic did not explain it in enough detail. And we are now supposed to drive it till it is broken-broken. Now when it breaks down completely they will pay to fix it.

BUT it may cause an accident. Definitely a problem with red tape a lot of holding time on phone and even climbing management ladder, a hassle to find out these people are just paper pushers and not worth the hassle.

I offered video, and pictures, and they gave me more run around.I would seek out a warranty from another carrier.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of gwc warranty warranty. GWC Warranty needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gwc warranty warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at GWC Warranty.

Had an Experience with GWC Warranty?

Comments

Hole In One International - US Hole in One Hole In One International "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..." Read more Shipsurance is a big scam, lie, and fraud! Shipsurance "This is the second and final time to get ripped off by Shipsurance. I am an ETSY seller. USPS lost my package. 18 days later they found it. It was..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Behr Deck Over Behr "We also used Behr Deck Over last summer-2016. It peeled off and rotted the wood underneath. We ended up purchasing a whole new deck recently due to the damage. Here..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more