I have a Silverado and the rear end clunks when stepping on accelerator.So I brought it to my mechanic.

He said it can be fixed and other stuff is going wrong, 4x4 switch, transmission stuff, anyway the guy (inspector) comes and looks at it says take it apart and I'll be back to inspect it again. A different guy comes and says my mechanic did not explain it in enough detail. And we are now supposed to drive it till it is broken-broken. Now when it breaks down completely they will pay to fix it.

BUT it may cause an accident. Definitely a problem with red tape a lot of holding time on phone and even climbing management ladder, a hassle to find out these people are just paper pushers and not worth the hassle.

I offered video, and pictures, and they gave me more run around.I would seek out a warranty from another carrier.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of gwc warranty warranty. GWC Warranty needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gwc warranty warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at GWC Warranty.

Had an Experience with GWC Warranty?

Comments