I recently bought a 2005 Avalanche and took it into the shop due to the steering box leaking.I have had the vehicle for 5 months it only has 62,000 miles on it.

I sent a fax to the company with the work that needed to be done and to see if they would approve the work. I was told to leave the truck at the shop and they would see if the work was warranted. Along with the steering box the front axle seals, tie rod ends inner and outer and the ball joints needed replaced. I asked for a rental car and was told no, not until they make time and have one of there representatives come out and look to see if the work actually needed done and if it would take more than 8 hours.

I told them I needed a vehicle to get to work and was told well its not our problem figure it out. I called the dealership that I purchased the vehicle from and they were happy to assist me with my problems.

I informed the dealership of what the warranty company stated to me and was told don't worry we will have a vehicle here for you to use while we repair yours.To anyone out there that has this warranty good luck with getting your vehicle repaired, to anyone that is looking for warranty I would not recommend this company.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at GWC Warranty. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants GWC Warranty to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was always an excuse. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by GWC Warranty extended warranty for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with GWC Warranty?

Comments