Called to inquire about my coverage.The representative said it would take 30 minutes to cover this.

My reception of this was he did not have the time. I asked him to just do a basic coverage and he did but it did not sound like he was very willingly. I missed placed my contract and would like to know what coverage I have. The representative was afraid I was calling to file a claim.

Why should I renew my contract?

I don't think so.So how do I get info on my coverage ,if I can not find my contract?

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with GWC Warranty. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about GWC Warranty.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare GWC Warranty to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with GWC Warranty?

Comments

AARP SCAM to enlist membership of elderly Aarp "I have received several notices that my membership confirmation dues have not been paid. I have never joined AARP as in my situation, none of their benefits would help me...." Read more State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more Geico - Ripped me off Geico "We had a flood at my house on July 7th. I called the insurance and they informed me that nobody would be available until Monday. (The person said, it is..." Read more Encompass Insurance - Encompass insured ticketted for causing accident. Encompass denies claim! Encompass Insurance "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Behr Deck Over Behr "We also used Behr Deck Over last summer-2016. It peeled off and rotted the wood underneath. We ended up purchasing a whole new deck recently due to the damage. Here..." Read more