I had the same thing happen. My car is only 3 years old they said the warranty was expiring. I decided to call and see how much humor me.

They kept transferring me back and forth asking for credit cards. So finally i said listen i dont have a credit card i cant give you anything i will take into consideration the amount and i will call back IF iwant it.

I had used my work phone. Now they keep calling my work phone everyday at the same time.

2 days later i received an email saying they are sending it in the mail and to call once i get it. Mind you, i never paid deposit, never approved.

I did reply telling them i'm not interested in the email. Stating i never approved anything. We will see where this goes. But yes 4k for warranty. My car is a tiny commuter car, even my jeep didnt cost that much for a tranny and that didnt go out till after 170k miles this only covers up to 100k. Most stuff happens after 150k miles. rather put the money in a savings account.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with GWC Warranty. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about GWC Warranty.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare GWC Warranty to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with GWC Warranty?

Comments