I was informed today that my local Ford Dealer charged to much for labor.I would need to take my car to and Auto shop where we maybe receive a used rebuilt transmission.

Warranty Company would rather pay to have used transmission put in out of the gate vs. having my transmission serviced. Our Expedition is in great shape and I do believe they have picked a battle with the wrong guy. Our 2009 Expedition has a shift problem out of low gear.

We have only had our vehicle for since December 2016 and put less than 6,000 miles on our car. We have a sweet ride and why can't we have a local Ford Certified Dealer fix our car? Lastly I was informed the warranty on used transmission would only be for 6 months when are car payment is for 3 years. I will post more as Better Business Bureau should shut them down and any dealer who sells this warranty.

Who is really pocketing our money? For clarity we just want our transmission serviced not somebody elses junk.

Lastly labor rate for job so far off.........Dealer wants 17 hours for tear down GWC will only pay 9.3 hours (All Data) $70.00 Scam Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Scam Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Scam Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Scam Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Scam Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Scam Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Scam Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Scam Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Scam Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Scam Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Scam Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Scam Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Scam Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Scam Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Gwc Warranty Car Repair.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let mehave Ford Dealer fix my Ford Vehichle, let Ford Certified Technicians work on my Ford.

I didn't like: Biggest rip off in after market warranty.

Comments

Thanks for the posting, very useful,.