Clearly states in my warranty covered component: Fuel Pump

But my claim was denied and I had no choice but to pay for it out of pocket as my vehicle was leaking gas and the lack of fuel to the engine was causing it to hesitate with acceleration. I am so angry, I was told because it was rusted it was not covered.

I don't see anywhere in the warranty that states this. They told me that its not considered a mechanical breakdown and the warranty is for mechanical breakdowns. Yet, the definition under the terms and conditions portion of the warranty states a mechanical breakdown is the inability to perform the function for which it was designed due to defects in material or workmanship. Hmmm....

I don't think a 6 year old vehicles fuel pump should rust out; fuel pumps are suppose to last the life of your vehicle, therefore it failed! I guess buying a warranty on your vehicle is a joke, its just a way for them to take your money and cover nothing!

Review about: Gwc Warranty Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

Rust is not a mechanical failure!!