When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans!They claimed that I had to then schedule someone to come out to inspect the vehicle after purchase.

{THE CATCH: That will be a non-refundable $99 fee to examine your vehicle (BIG RED FLAG!!!). “If you decide to purchase a warranty, assuming that your vehicle passes inspection, we’ll apply the fee to your purchase price.” They still refused to offer a quote or plan price comparison. A price that was still unattainable until after you spend $99 dollars for the privilege of having them take you.. er take your money before even purchasing a warranty…} In my humble opinion you should run the other way.

Motor Trend has just damaged their credibility as a respected publication, by publishing this choice. In fact I believe that Motor Trend Magazine has accepted kickback money or an under the table bribe to give GWC such a high recommendation. Both should be brought up on charges before the Federal Trade Commission as scam artists dealing in unfair trade practices.

A copy of this review will be forwarded to: GWC Warranty Company,, Motor Trend Magazine, The Federal Trade Commission and placed on the most prominent social media sites for public viewing.– Tom D., Northeast Ohio.

Reason of review: Unfair Trade Practices.

Preferred solution: Reform your cheating ways!.

Comments

Manteca, California, United States #1330297

Win! I am all for you suing them after the reviews I read today and I don't even have a policy.

Fort Valley, Georgia, United States #1313164

Found that out the hard way. Ripped off 1500.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1273019

How else would the company know your car works at the time of purchase? Did you use the coverage?